ShareThis

Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

Soft and natural look - Majolica Majorca Trick On Eyeshadow Palettes

I used to be the one who don't know how to use the eye shadow. You brushed it on the wrong way, and suddenly my eyes looks like swollen. I hate it.

But then, I try and learn and practice....and practice... and practice...
I'm not the pro yet, but at least it's better from the first time :)

So here it is, I want to share my tips to use the eye shadow:

Majolica Majorca Trick On Eyeshadow Palettes
This is the Majolica & Majorca Eyeshadow. They don't sell it here in Jakarta. 
I bought this in Malaysia


Just follow the number in the picture :)

Here's the Result. Not too catchy and looks quite natural. Good for day to day use.


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...