ShareThis

Rabu, 24 November 2010

Review: BB Cream Skin 79 Hot Pink & Dodo Palgantong Theatrical Powder

Hello! Here's the review of BB Cream and Dodo Palgantong Loose Powder. Everyone is like talking about it and loving it. So I decided to try them myself :)

Review: Skin 79 Hot Pink

I bought the mini set collection of Skin79 BB Cream. It contains 4 different types of BB Cream, depends on your skin type and needs. Click the picture for more info 

I personally love the Skin79 hot pink. The colour blends on my skin pretty well. It is moisturizing and makes my face lil bit glowy but still in a natural way. And yes my face becomes softer and healthier :)


Notice the differences between the left and the right cheek?

After I used the skin 79 BB Cream. 

My skin is brighter and more elastic. The formula is very light, I don't feel like using anything on my face. And the best part is, after I use this Skin79 for about a month, this blemish balm (BB) cream really reduce my acnes and even my skintone. 
Oh well I can't imagine how to live without this bb cream from now on :p

Next: Dodo Palgantong Theatrical Powder



Use the puff to get suitable amount and press on the skin from the inner to outer direction. Apply evenly on skin.

 The result : makes my face looks matte and  the blooming effect really works!

It looks good on my face. Especially if you combine it with the BB Cream. In my case it's the Skin79. Or you can try the Dodo BB Cream as well. Quite cheap compares to the other brand :)

Oh yes, and if you still curious, what the heck is BB Cream, you should check it here :)
Well that's it for now, hav a wonderful nite!


SKIN79 MINIATURE BB CREAM BLACK SE

1 komentar:

  1. Pengen coba bedak tabur nya deh ce :)

    Nice to meet you(≧▽≦)
    Visit my beauty blog (ˆ‎​​​​-ˆ‎​​​​)-σ ♥
    http://www.gracesoputra.blogspot.com/?m=1

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...